Mark’s replacement of the ridge in the beading of this old 80S is remarkable, I think. Great job!
As you can see the main problem was the missing ridge on the side of the bowl.
I used clear superglue mixed with briar chips, not dust. I’ve found that dust turns black when mixed with the glue. I got the chips which are slightly larger by grinding down a donor stummel with a dremel. I filled in the missing area, let dry and sanded and filed down the excess
I used a needle file to cut a groove and finished deepening the grooves with a serrated kitchen knife.
Again sanded and filed and then touched up the…
View original post 58 more words